This Privacy Statement describes how Norsk Stål collects and uses personal information when you visit our website, is a customer of us or otherwise in contact with us. Norsk Stål AS is the entity in charge of the personal information that is being treated on these websites, and we determine the purpose and methods for processing the information. The privacy statement does not apply to third party processing of personal data. Third parties we cooperate with have their own privacy statements and practices that they themselves are responsible for.
Contact form, information and newsletter
If you contact us, by filling in a contact form or the like, the collected information may be used to contact you, as well as sending you relevant information. In our contact forms it is typical that your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information you provide will be obtained. The legal basis for newsletters and online marketing is whether there is an existing customer relationship, and you have not reserved yourself to receive our inquiries.
Personal data in analytical data sets will always be deleted after the analysis has been completed. The purpose of such analyses is to evaluate and improve our flow of information, marketing and services.
Subcontractors and co-partners
Norsk Stål AS uses subcontractors (data processing companies) for collection, storage and information management. These subcontractors process data on our behalf according to the data processor and our instructions, and in accordance with Norwegian and European privacy laws. In cases where we expressly consent to you, we will be able to share personal information with partners and other third parties for business purposes. Should an event occur where we need your explicit consent, we will be able to contact you using the contact information we have received from you.
List of our subcontractors and partners:
Theta Development AS
According to Norwegian privacy legislation, you have a number of rights related to personal information pertaining to you. As a registered person, you have the following rights:
- Right of transparency – You are entitled to know what personal information we have registered about you and to receive a copy of your personal information.
- Right to rectification – You are entitled to have incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant information about you corrected or removed.
- Right to delete – You may, with certain exceptions, have the right to delete personal information we have stored about you.
- Right to withdraw consent – You are entitled to recall a consent you have previously given to us, which we have obtained for processing personal information that requires consent. You are also entitled at any time to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain the personal information you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to hand it over to another service provider.
- Right to complain – You are entitled to complain about our processing of personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
Nevertheless, we urge you to contact us first. These rights may be limited in certain situations, such as if we are required to process personal information by law. See the contact information on our website for more details.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may, without notice, amend or update this privacy statement. The latest version will be made available at this address. In case of significant changes, we will post a message on the site and/or inform you in other channels.